[Class Suggestion] - Torturer

• Weapon : Double Chained Hookblade, Chained Sword or Chained Large Hook

1.Slice of Rust [Violent]

Charges then slices the target with your rusty blade.

-Casting time : 0.66

-Deals 144% damage on target

-Cast range : 2 meters

Masteries :

M1.Fury Swipes - Reduces target's def by 8% + 1033/1566/2099/2632 for 8 seconds

M1.Tetanus Slice - Deals 3%/6%/9%/12% of damage as DPS for 4.75 seconds

Cooldown : 3

2.Coconut Cracker [Violent]

Moves behind then above the target's head. Forms a sword made of chains and smashes target with it.

Stuns main target while damage splashes on nearby enemies.

Casting time : 0.55

Cast range : 1.8 meters

Splash radius : 4 meters

Stun duration : 2.25

Damage : 149%

Masteries :

M1.Coconut Run - Increases movement speed by 5%/10%/15%/20% for 3 seconds after using this skill

Cooldown : 6

4.Sonic Slice [Violent]

Sends out a slice that acts like a sonic boom, knockbacking targets by 1-8 meters.

Every 10% fill on charge gauge counts as 0.80 meters knockback

Casting time : 0.33~1.5

Damage : 175%-220%

Range : 3.5 meters

Cooldown : 5

4. Cocoon

Hides in a steel cocoon made of chains and disables self mobility, reducing damage taken by 100% and
    completely dodges all debuffs for 0.88 seconds.

Envoy : Float like a Butterfly

Regenerates 6% HP for 6 seconds in each use, doesn't stack multiple times but resets duration.

Casting time : Instant

Cooldown : 7.5

5.Magma Burst [Flame] [Skillshot]

Digs chains underground then amplifies it with lava, damaging a certain area.

The closer the target to you, the more damage is done.

Casting time : 1.5

Damage : 110%-159%

Max Range bonus damage : 67%

Minimum Range bonus damage :0%

Max range : 6.5 meters

Radius : 440

Masteries :

M3.Eruption - Meele range magma burst deals 6% of your damage as per second on affected enemies that lasts for 3/5/7/9 seconds.

M3.Frozen Field - Magma Burst becomes Ice and slows enemies by 20%/25%/30%/35% for 4 seconds

Cooldown : 10

6.Limit Breaker

Grants a buff that causes your 4th attacks to always deal 57% bonus damage.

+6% HP and 6% Eva

Duration : 20 seconds

Mastery :

M3.Violence - Violent skills deals 9%/12%/15%/18% more damage

Cooldown : 40

7.Imperial Pierce [Dark]

Stabs the target immediately with a chain, slowing him by 30% for 3 seconds

Casting time : 0.88

Damage : 147%

Range : 7 meters
    Cooldown : 4

8.Silent Blade [Violent]
    Releases a quick slice that doesn't make any sound, reduces enemy's healing by 60% for 5.25 seconds.
    Casting time : Instant
    Damage : 157.5%

Your next single target attack will disable the enemy from using skills for 2 seconds, self buff lasts for 25 seconds.

Debuff Block for enemy lasts for 8 seconds.

Cooldown : 7

Envoy :

Severe Wounds - Damage dealt increased by 44% and hits 440 radius against non-player units.

Cooldown : 3

Mastery Skill 1 - Helldrag [Skillshot] [Violent]

Drags the target towards you, damage increases the further the target is.

Cast range : 12 meters

Damage : 129%~239%

Missile speed : 185%

Unit travel speed : 400%
    Cooldown : 12

Lv. 60 Buff - +15% DMG, 8% PEN and Violent Skills deal 25% more damage.

Mastery Skill 2 - Hellspawn [Skillshot] [Dark]

Flies in the air then summons chains made of arcanary to entangle enemies in front of you in a cone shape.

Immobilize duration : 2.5

Cast range : 7 meters

Damage : 147%
    Radius : 75~440
    Cooldown : 8

Lv. 60 Buff - +20% HP, +16% PEN and debuffs lasts for 77% more seconds.

Buff Skill :

1.Pain and Precision

Increases accuracy by 5% and PEN by 6.66%

Other Passives :

Sadist Initiative
    -If target is 80% HP and above, damage dealt is increased by 22%

Kill is the Cure
    -Heals HP by 40% after successfully killing an enemy. 20 seconds cooldown.
    -6% per kill on non-player units and 60% for bosses. No cooldown.

Notes :
    Skillshot - Spell is activated on the ground instantly after the button is triggered regardless of hitting any target or not

Duelist/Ranger<X

The post was edited 9 times, last by Vhix ().

• I'd rather see the existing classes (and state of the game as a whole) balanced better, rather just tossing a new broken class into the mix yearly. I'm not a fan of the way overloaded and broken kit. I'm not really sensing any sort of cohesiveness, theme, or reasoning to a lot of this either. I know Aura Kingdom is already rather broken, but this would just push it way further.

The new class set to come is a guitar weapon using class that is somewhat of a support/DPS/utility hybrid class. It is likely a year or more off, given that's how far this version is behind in content compared to the original Taiwan version, developed by X-Legends.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• hhmmm like this?:AK19:

possibly lol

I'd rather see the existing classes (and state of the game as a whole) balanced better, rather just tossing a new broken class into the mix yearly. I'm not a fan of the way overloaded and broken kit. I'm not really sensing any sort of cohesiveness, theme, or reasoning to a lot of this either. I know Aura Kingdom is already rather broken, but this would just push it way further.

The new class set to come is a guitar weapon using class that is somewhat of a support/DPS/utility hybrid class. It is likely a year or more off, given that's how far this version is behind in content compared to the original Taiwan version, developed by X-Legends.

i just had a thought of a class that will awaken the inner "cool kid" of everyone and possibly touch their wallets since the mastery skill is a reference to pudge hooks or lets say just hook/grab skill and its going to be fun.
    also, it will make pvp less brainded coz you had to dodge that fancy hook rather than your daily "stand in middle, use 1 skill and get some kill" mentality.
    i rarely see guards who drag an op guy away from his/her teammates so why not just drag the op guy by yourself as a damager.

you will get hooked out of nowhere like literally GET OVER HERE.
    also, you will get HOOKED on this class coz its hella fast paced and wakes your adrenaline up.

I can wait for 3 years as long as im noted lol

you guys are the test subject, if theres an action then there will be a reaction especially on dudes at taiwan.
    if there was no complain, everything will stay plain by means nothing will happen.

it could be months, years or decades but broken and "broken" things will get fixed regardless.
    Calm down, open your mouth wide and eat the contents coming while your hands are tied up because thats how things work and will always
    be, although we can complain like what i said before but specifically since saying things are broken and not being specific will make the dev's heads go potato.
    They're still regular humans after all and not some boo-boo gaga with the magic orb that shows all the things.

• Your suggestions would amount to an overloaded and broken class though, so it wouldn't make anything less braindead. If there are issues to be fixed, they need to directly be fixed (not that X-Legends will do this), not introduce another class as the solution.

Many players on both Taiwan and Aeria mention about the poor state of balance (regarding PVE as a whole [which involves gearing and fortification], and between classes themselves), and no, nothing ever gets done. There have been some class balances, but for the most part they don't do much. The Ravager and Shuriken both saw changes (termed "nerfs") while each was the strongest class (by far, mind you), and neither of those changes actually brought even a bit of bringing the classes closer together. X-Legends are far more concerned with just throwing content out there as long as it generates income as opposed to actually trying to develop a properly balanced game, and Aeria cares no more about it either (but that's the far majority of MMOs anyway, just some do it worse than others).

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• at least they did some "nerfs" yeah... xd

also, i slightly get why some mmos are greedy, they need money to maintain stuff and if it doesn't get money anymore then it gets killed.

In the end, its all about business.

I'd like a balanced game though

Duelist/Ranger<X

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vhix ().

• I kinda wanna get in on this whole AK balance debate that's going on here:
    I personally think that the balancing rn is trash its dps or gtfo back to WoW casue i play guard and im always told to go Shuri sub with dps gears cause thats "how you play" but anyway what Sylver said is true x legend only really care about thier bank account not making a good game, the MMO formula should be something like this: a balanced game brings in players and those players bring in money and with money comes more content and with content brings more players its kinda like a cycle imo but anyway onto class balancing:

either the other classes that arnet Shuri and Lance should be through up to compete with them dps wise or Lance and shuri should be brought down dps wise

What all guards wanna be :AK19::AK19::AK19:

• i think they should just go like how games are balanced rn.

you know? overbuffing things and making broken fight another broken.
    games balanced that way are still healthy all these years