<gs>Mint's Farewell

• Hi everyone!

First off, I would like to wish everyone a spook day. May your candy harvest be bountiful. hmpff

I have decided to part with the GS team and AK indefinitely. I was a part of the team for only a short while, but I met some wonderful people and got interact with the community a great deal.

Life has finally caught up to me, so I'm going to put my mental and physical health first. I won't be around anymore, but I hold a very special place in my heart for AK.
    My absence probably won't mean much, but I'd like to thank you all for everything.

______

To the team: Thank you so much for having me. The team has definitely changed since the last time I was a part of it, for the better of course. You guys are so self-sufficient and amazing at what you do. Good luck with everything. rudecat5

To Phoenix: Thanks for participating in my events and dealing with my occasional typos. You're all so friendly and wonderful people, even the Achim world chat drama can't compare. p.s. - siren4lyfe

To the discord/forums: It was my original plan to become an external GS and interact with you all some more. I misjudged the amount of time I would have for that role, so I apologize for not being around as often as I should have. Thank you for keeping the discord (mostly) clean & friendly.

To everyone else: I'm always lurking on discord, so you know where to find me. rudecat17

______

I can't thank everyone enough.

Remember to be kind to each other.

- Mint

• This was something I didn't expect, and even though it came before I knew it, I wish you all the best! I hope you'd feel a lot better sooner than we all think and of course, always take care of yourself. We'll always be here if you need anything! Thanks a lot for being with us, even for a short while.

• cy@ Nerd. Jokes aside games are always there to come back to so choosing life is always the best option.

IGN: Immanent
    Class: Ravager/Shinobi

Level: 95 (It's a process carry pls) or is it???

Guild: Snow