Do Rangers/Warbows?

• Hiya, and no you don't so you won't be needing any external sources of atk spd. You get more dmg output if you fully charge your skills.

Oooh I see, cause sometimes when i miss jumpcasting it doesn't do the skill :D

• hellu ^___^

well i do jumpcast alot with my shaddow warbow ^^ (bard sub)

but it´s because of my combo :3 i use shortings for it :

Jumpcast = JC / Dimensional Shot = DS / Corrosive Shot = CS / Storm Song = SS (with def down of course)

charged DS --> JC SS --> JC and uncharged DS --> JC and uncharged CS --> charged DS --> JC and uncharged CS --> JC and uncharged DS --> JC and uncharged CS

then start all over again, yet the bosses die normally way earlier before you´ll finish this Routine.
    only every second DS needs to be charged if you use the right expertise 8o the second does count as charged if the first one is still somewhere on the ground

and the third one needs to be charged again.

and everything that is uncharged should be jumpcased for the extra Autoattacks

and somewhere between you could use the Arrow of Light for the extra dmg on the DS (more important if you use the lvl 95 bow)

sorry i didnt use english very much in the past years but i hope i could help you o/

• charged DS --> JC SS --> JC and uncharged DS --> JC and uncharged CS --> charged DS --> JC and uncharged CS --> JC and uncharged DS --> JC and uncharged CS

Kinda looks like you aren't using L95 warbow.

Rota can be different if you're using another wep (like 85; 95 & all these stuff)

But as I known from my times playing warbow you were able to jumpcast every skill even if you want to charge them. These jumpcasts wouldn't be that effective like "a real jumpcast" but you can still do 1-2 aa while charging in the air.

What I want to say:

Jumpcasts for warbows are possible and can be used but a-spd isn't that effective as it is on other classes.

• Dont get me wrong, but you mean its okay for us to not jump casting right? XD

• Dont get me wrong, but you mean its okay for us to not jump casting right? XD

Well as a warbow you can jumpcast to maximize your damage (you can even jumpcast every skill; even those charged ones but you'll only AA while you're charging the skill in the air). You should just try to do that everytime. Someone could calculate if it's worth to use 25% aspd on eidolon (just calc 8% dmg vs 25% aspd)

I guess you're just starting with the warbow so you won't have money to use that expensive scrolls for your eidolon so you're forced to use a eidolon with 25% aspd + 24% dmg which basicly means that you already have your aspd cap.

Just try always to jumpcast if you can and you're fine. Jumpcasting is always a positive aspect [more damage + possibility to move while charging --> This is even a very important point since the warbow charge will be cancelled if the enemy is out of range]

• I agree with the above but as said, it's not the most optimal for bow. If you can and you're fine then sure, but generally, it mostly depends on the situation and most of the time, newbies who play bow would have a hard time jump casting while charging skills (as it ends up cancelling the skill + moving after jumpcast-charging, you'll be rooted into place until you release the skill at some times).

If you plan to go long with bow and play it till the end, you'll have to switch out ASPD buff (if you plan to use that) to something else that's more optimal for bow (like dmg against element, etc.) to further maximize your dmg. Altho it'll depend on your future gears/setup as to what it will be.

• i am bow main and i can safely conclude that attack speed makes you charge faster and grenadier with bow sub is the fastest charging type of bow sub you can see in the game

• i am bow main and i can safely conclude that attack speed makes you charge faster and grenadier with bow sub is the fastest charging type of bow sub you can see in the game

this ain't it chief

Daybreak - 95 - Gunslinger

SoonTM - 90 - Shuriken

ChubbyBird - 90 - Sorc

Pachimari - 90 - Lancer

Snow Vice

Hydra Phoenix

• Especially when you kite some trash mobs you can jump, charge the skills >until< you nearly reach the ground. I don't know it's only by me but when I fully charge the skill while I jump I stuck for a little moment on the position I'll land (not very smooth). That's why I charge until I nearly hit the ground cause in mid-air you're still running. But do that only in solo dungeons or kiting while in team dungeons not by boss'.

i am bow main and i can safely conclude that attack speed makes you charge faster and grenadier with bow sub is the fastest charging type of bow sub you can see in the game

With my bow main I've test it and I don't agree with it. I've test it normal (without 25% a-spd eidolon) and with a 25% a-spd eidolon and both are 0.7 seconds charge time ö_Ö" Even if the time display is wrong I would notice the 25% fcr (faster charge rate).