Should TW's Revitalization Plan Patch Come Early?

• This patch to me was long overdue and brought a some good quality of life changes to the game. Biggest change would be the another class balance targeting the most unpopular and neglected classes. Now JP decided to bring this early but of course they are only 2.5 to 3 months behind TW compared to Aeria being 1.5 years behind. Regardless of that I still think it would be a good idea for the future of the game to bring this patch earlier at least by some amount. Patch details listed below for those unfamiliar with it.

October 24th, 2018 - https://ff.x-legend.com.tw/01news/news_01.php#/nd/46538/1

New feature "Character Choice Fashion System" allows you to choose between 6 different costumes when creating a character.

Change loot received from Goodiebags while leveling and added new ones.

Add three new quests for eidolons, rewarding you with lots of eidolon exp crystals, can only be completed once per account.

Add the choice of starter eidolon accessory to the quest "Lv.10 Relief and Despair".

Increase spawn rate of "boss shadows" in abyss dungeons and the drop rate for all eidolon frags and keys from dungeons.

DMG taken added to eidolon accessory fort bonuses, -10%, -3%, -3%, -3%, -3%, -3%.

Reduce eidolon score required for gaia emblem I-IV to 50k, 150k, 500k, 1 million.

Optimize some eidolons skills and change 1/2 star stat ranks for starter eidolons.

Eidolons included are Serif, Merrilee, Grimm, Alessa, Kotonoha, Tsubaki, Serena, Endora, Vermilion, and Shirayuki.

Other eidolons will be updated at later date.

Class balance for Duelist, Grenadier, Brawler, Bard, Ronin, Reaper, and Guitar.

Maximum bags increased to 20.

5 slot bags from quests replaced with 16 slot bags.

Change personal storage to 120 slots and remove bag expansion.

Remove warehouse npc from Helonia Coast and Crescent Hill.

Warehouse card level limited increased to 28.

Make level 80-95 solo dungeons easier.

DH quests no longer trigger automatically, must go to npc to get quest.

Quest "Lv.52 Advanced Refining" no longer triggers automatically, must go to npc to get quest.

Quest "Lv.50 Subterranean Ruins" is changed to level 55.

Reduce materials, learning cost, and crafting cost for level 40-80 core and equipment.

Increase the drop rate for level 50, 60, 70, and 80 armor formulas and level 60 weapon formulas.

Reduce DP required and amount of items required (like VV/BB medals) in encyclopedia to redeem some weapons, armor, accessories, and other things.

Level requirement for Navea increased to 28.Updated the first prize in the Heroes' Leaderboard.

Adjust system mail expiration time to 300 days.

Special Gaia Chronicles Stage added for limited time.

Correct abnormality of negative state "hate species" in nightmare party dungeon "Desperate Mine Pit".

Closing of nightmare party dungeon "Desperate Mine Pit" delayed till 10/31.

Fixed error where hidden task in "Devil King Qi Tan. Rebirth Battle" couldn't be reset daily.

• Not that this should be misrepresented, but is the balance thing just a small love tap to some of the underplayed classes? After the last three or four (or however many it's been?) supposed balance changes, I've pretty much given up expecting a real shift to the state of the game's balance after watching it over around a four year cycle from around two years of Ravager Kingdom, to around a year of Shuriken Kingdom, to now Lancer Kingdom with no end in sight (which gets more pronounced after Awakening). I get that perfect balance is hard, especially with a sub-class system and fortifications making a huge difference (and being highly access walled), but I honestly think they don't even try.

The decrease to the cost of certain masteries (especially the four from Vulture Vale and Blizzard Berg) is loooooooong overdue!

Remove warehouse npc from Helonia Coast and Crescent Hill.

Warehouse card level limited increased to 28.

Level requirement for Navea increased to 28.Updated the first prize in the Heroes' Leaderboard.

Why? What am I missing that necessitates keeping new players out of the warehouse until level 28/Navea?

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• Well Duelist, Grenadier, and Brawler were the focus and received pretty big changes, the rest were just minor ones.

Why? What am I missing that necessitates keeping new players out of the warehouse until level 28/Navea?

The next week it was changed to 25, but well main reason I can think of is cause of the personal bank being changed to 120 slots. I guess they didn't want you to instantly have that kind of bank space.

Reduce DP required and amount of items required (like VV/BB medals) in encyclopedia to redeem some weapons, armor, accessories, and other things

Please, so I can finally have the motivation to get my orange mastery after 5 years.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• duelist buff was unecessary in pvp but very important in pve.
    I'd love if it comes faster than it should.

cmon devs just insert that big patch already

Did they break the duelist in pvp? Looks like a brawler on steroids

• Guitar class?? O.o *goes to Google* ....

So cool! q(≧▽≦q) it's like a lancer+bard+sorc lmao (a bit of the last one, with one of its skills noct like)

But it's quite modern...kinda destroys the Medival Europe theme of AK (not like it hasn't been destroyed by all dem modern costumes)

Can't AK just update patch w/o guitar class? And more class balance please! (ノ_<、) (been a weak ass guns+gren for over 2 years...)

• Can't AK just update patch w/o guitar class? And more class balance please! (ノ_<、) (been a weak ass guns+gren for over 2 years...)

The guns itself is already an upper tier class. Of course, not as broken as Lancer or Shuri but it is still much better than the underdogs. And as listed, the balance won't even affect guns, only gren if you really want to use gren skills.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• Tbh, it'll come when it's scheduled to come. Unless they see a really good reason to bring it early

Yeah I don't see them bringing it early, but well the reasons are there in the content of the patch which imo is long overdue. Class balancing for the least popular classes and quality of life and balance issues aimed at players especially new ones.

• When the only good thing about duelist is its semi-burst holy balisong which you made a joke about 2-3 years earlier but it's still bugged

Please bring this patch in early please.

• When the only good thing about duelist is its semi-burst holy balisong which you made a joke about 2-3 years earlier but it's still bugged

Please bring this patch in early please.

its bugged on jumpcast yea but the burst works so i always take it as killing blow on either boss or player if i have time.
    The casting time is ridiculous for it to be used in middle or initiation.