[Event] Design a Fishing Pet

• cactuar Ever felt lonely while fishing and wanted a companion to assist you? Here’s the perfect place to bring your dream pet to life! cactuar

How it works -

fishy Design a pet/helper for the fishing profession, similar to the sheep/pumpkins for gathering/cooking respectively. You will also need to come up with stat bonuses and a catchphrase for your pet

Example of stat bonuses -
    kaYmAV8yJc09f364mgHfO2SRinA0Vt4_NwaNt_1r05H6nObqEH23Pw-r7acgNvcn3tF5AH0lZw0dKS2Qhx7da7exRqphLzX99LMXrpNE02z2abcYqIXGKt8wEL_3aFTcGC0iBcgB

Example of a catchphrase -
    YMCz0Beeb0XvpXctWFxiWdQXsm0jvoZ1o_ueMrhGKz-siikiqxuSB3da86hVCfcwT0q7RPjVXNVAMWElndRxnAPLYsn3-OAg1CUSaUYz5pHqQW-lLIh-W83N39arcAp9FKIOKLVv

Rules -

fishy Submissions must be in the form of a drawing/sketch (may be hand drawn or digital)

fishy You may not use an already existing image, pet, or npc in your submission

fishy Submissions must be posted by Feb 28th, 11:59 pm server time. Any entries posted after this time will not be counted

fishy The appearance and catchphrase of your pet must be in the same image, but the stat bonuses may be put below the image in your post

fishy You must add your IGN, server name, and discord ID to your post (if you don’t have discord, please regularly check the forums, as you may be messaged there)
              fishy Please create your forum account beforehand, so you can get your account approved early > <

Rewards -

fishy 1st place: Custom Fishing Expert Suit (F) or (M), Advanced Pet Improving Potion x5, Eirene’s Key of Gaia

fishy 2nd place: Advanced Pet Improving Potion x4 and Eirene’s Key Fragment x5

fishy 3rd place: Advanced Pet Improving Potion x3 and Eirene’s Key Fragment x3

cactuar If you have any other questions, feel free to pm dwgir#1560 on Discord cactuar

• Ahab the old fishing cat! He is chubby and round and fluffy and fishes beside you when you're not moving! His 8 1/2 lives of fishing expertize provide +2% rod, +2% line, and +2% reel. He's got a nick in his ear from his epic battle with a mighty copper shark king in his younger days. I picture his fur being gray, like a Russian Blue cat. Being a wheezy old cat, he just says "Nyan-nyan..." I am JosieWitch from Phoenix and this is my entry and original sketch! My Discord name is JosieGamer#2370

5057385654558341395.jpg

JosieWitch, Phoenix :AK9:

The post was edited 1 time, last by JosieWitch: Edited to add discord name. ().

• IGN: Leichtz

Server: Phoenix

Discord ID: Kaneko19#9286

Pet name: Takoryōshi

Stats Bonus

•Fishing Equipment durability +100

•Fishing Line Strength +2,5%

•Reeling Speed +2,5%

uXWUlRG.png

• Hello everyone, long time no see.

This is my entry for Design a Fishing Pet :)

IGN: Jeanny

Pet name: Picnic Usagi

Catchphrase: "Wabbit .. Wabbit"

hajmFeL.jpg

TgKINTc.png.

Shuriken / Holysword | S1| Phoenix Server
    ♪ Whales Guild ♪

Youtube

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeanny ().

• Frogs can make cute pets too QAQ I really like how unique frogs are, so I decided to make a little frog pet, since it also fits into the fishing theme. I hope ya'll like it, it's slightly based on the Lucky Clover. (\(owo)/)
    IGN: Nisanyan

Discord ID: ~Nisanyan~#3151
    P.S.: Yes, the catchphrase is a joke. Deal with it. :nosebleed:

Lottus_Jumper.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nisani ().

• IGN: Pervia
    Server: Chimera

Discord: Hawt Potatowo#8977

Pet name : <Lucky Azuria Fisher-cat > Felix

Files

• cat fix.jpg

(361.71 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

:AK13:

Server : Chimera

IGN : Pervia

Discord : Hawt Potatowo#8977

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shirai02 ().

• cactuar  It's time to announce the winners!   cactuar
    The submissions were all so cute > <

1st place - Leichtz

2nd place - Purrquesha

3rd place - Emulik

Congrats to the winners, ty for participating, and have a nice day!! fishy