PM Letter - February 2019

• Dear players!

Finally, some words coming from your PM Bardock, after long time of silence! I hope you all are doing great.

We are starting this new year full of excitement in Aura Kingdom! We are happy to see that many of you are enjoying all the events that are coming in weekdays, in weekends… But the best is yet to come! Soon will reach the Patch number 50. Yep! We have deployed 50 patches, full of content, since we have started this big adventure more than 4 years ago.

Since then the game has evolved, has faced changes and new challenges, and we all, with the support of you, the players, have overcome and we still work day by day to deliver you the best MMORPG experience (and for free!). So this is a good reason to celebrate, and as soon as the Patch 50 goes live… Aura Kingdom will be full of games, events, celebrations, daily quests… and even Eidolons will join in this celebration in a big Parade!

Really, what is coming never has happened before in Aura Kingdom… are you going to miss out?

And we are preparing much more for the rest of the year, keeping the course of updates flowing! We are aiming to have more different seasonal events, and more variety on them. We want every single patch to be unique and full of fun. Keep an eye on our patch notes to find the latest news!

I am getting some comments about the Awakening quest. For some players is truly challenging, and well, it is meant to be like that. It is a jump to a whole new level and yes, it is challenging but not impossible…. In any case, we don’t want to create a nightmare for experienced players and in the next patch we will implement some features that might give you a bit of help.

And last, but not least, I take the chance to welcome the new players who has joined us recently! Thank you for choosing Aura Kingdom and I hope you all are enjoying this game! Don’t hesitate to get in contact with the community, with other players, Game Sages or our Community Managers in case that you feel a bit lost! We will make sure your first steps are steady!

Well, it is time to go for me, Idun has invited me to eat some apples… and I don’t want to miss that!

Enjoy our game, and see you at the celebrations!

Your PM Bardock

Product Manager of Aura Kingdom

bardockmini.JPG

• I am getting some comments about the Awakening quest. Forsome players is truly challenging, and well, it is meant to be like that. It isa jump to a whole new level and yes, it is challenging but not impossible…. Inany case, we don’t want to create a nightmare for experienced players and inthe next patch we will implement some features that might give you a bit ofhelp.

Well since i havent seen yet what the changes will be i will just stating an opinion based on the current state. I think the Awakening quest is fine as it is right now. Its better this way since u will now for sure that the chars who cleared it have at least a decent equipment. Instead i would change the experience gain during level 80-90, so it would be slower to level. that way all chars will have enough time to build a decent gear before reaching that point. The point itself should stay difficult to clear.