50 freaking patches! o(≧▽≦)o
What a long journey – and you all were part of it!
To celebrate this milestone, Patch 50 includes several events! So let’s get the party started and enjoy the patch and the events!
Join the parade! ٩(◕‿◕｡)۶ ٩(◕‿◕｡)۶
Every day at 12:00 am, 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM the parade will happen in Navea (X850 Y580)!
Join the parade and receive fancy buffs for 24 hours!
Vote for your Eidolon!
There are several Eidolons in Navea who are participating in a collection event. The Eidolon with the most Eidolons Contest Ticket and Aura Kingdom Anniversary Coin will win this championship! (¬‿¬ )
To help your favorite Eidolon you have to help the NPC Eidolon Contest Judge Glenn (X 480 Y595) first. She will provide your with Eidolons Contest Ticket. To get Aura Kingdom Anniversary Coin you have to run party and hell dungeons.
The winning Eidolon will distribute its special statue for housing AND a fancy Eidolon pillow with itself as cover to all participating players! Time to get all cozy and sleep with an Eidolon pillow! (╯✧▽✧)╯
The following table and list will show where you can find the Eidolons in Navea and in which dungeons you can drop Eidolons Contest Ticket:
Eidolon locations in Navea:
Dungeons which drop item : (only team and hell modes) (￣▽￣)/
- Alabastren Temple / OW: Alabastren Temple
- Gydaie Glen / OW: Gydaie Glen
- Miner's Steppe / OW: Miner's Steppe
- Deep's Cavern / OW: Deep's Cavern
- Candeo Core / OW: Candeo Core
- Wrathborne Temple
- Ghostweep Cave
- Ozymand Temple
- Titan's Root / OW: Titan's Root
- Cadilla Felwood / OW: Cadilla Felwood
- Frozenlea Plains
- Twilight Forest / OW: Twilight Forest
- Sarpa's Forbidden Laboratory / OW: Sarpa's Forbidden Laboratory
- Tomb of the Ancients / OW: Tomb of the Ancients
- Chronowood Cavern
- Shattered Netherworld
- Lament of The Thunder-Dragon King
- Landing of the Sky Dragon King
- Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen
- Pyroclastic Purgatory
- Tempestuous Temple
- Darkthunder Temple
- Frozen Ruins of Zahr-Kazaal
Gaia Chronicle Event!
Little devils go wild! Save the world in this new Gaia Chronicle event and enslave these little devils, otherwise they will destroy everything and you will despair in Agony and Sorrow .
Last, but not least, for the events in this patch.
Re-run of the latest Eidolon Guildhall Spawn event!
They are back and ready to share their fragments with you!
THREE new dungeons, well...two new dungeons and another Dimensional Hall!
The new Dimensional Hall you can find on Hidden Valley at X:111 Y:613.
This Dimensional Hall is for players with at least SLvL 1!
And with the most exciting dungeon announced, it is time for some more challenging stuff!
New chapters in Eternias Vault! Chapter 13, 14 and 15!
Get ready to meet your fate!
Gainey, Ruth and Von are awaiting you.
But that’s not all!
A new team challenge awaits you all! Eternias Vault Chapter 1, 2 and 3 – as a team version!
This dungeon is not like others – it is hard, demanding and groups need to work together!
But possible drops make it more than worth.
Not just new, shiny SLvL 5 armor can be dropped, but also key fragments of Hermes, Demeter and Eirene! Last but not least, in both dungeons you can also drop new masteries!
Let the farming begin!
- NPC added for the awakening quest
- Spend gold to get a buff to certain stats during the awakening quest
- Warning: If you are defeated by the boss, the buff will disappear
- Several masteries/mastery boxes additionally added to Vault of Eternia (Team)
- “Attack-Box”, “Defense-Box ”, “Special-Box ” and “Tactical-Box ”
- Several Eternia related items additionally added to Vault of Eternia (Team)
- “Eternia's Fantasy Academy Style", "Hand-dyed Clothing: Eternia (F)", "Hand-dyed Hairstyle: Eternia (F)" and Eternia's Timeless Hourglass”
- Level of certain masteries changed which are only available through Vault of Eternia (Team)
- Auto hit delay issues fixed
- Hidden walls in “Obscura Temple” removed
- “Evil Smiting Edge Repent” stacking bug with different mastery levels has been fixed
- Some display issues for overcapping CRIT DMG have been fixed
- Quest “A Sacred Ceremony” has been fixed
Good luck and much fun!
Your Aura Kingdom team