Patch Notes 50

• UAdrLBz.jpg

50 freaking patches! o(≧▽≦)o

What a long journey – and you all were part of it! rudecat1

Thanks! \(★ω★)/

To celebrate this milestone, Patch 50 includes several events! So let’s get the party started and enjoy the patch and the events! :AK3:

53239501_2520333524708718_9082956945924554752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=e2c1a936797565ac23a6964ad9adfe37&oe=5CE91CE0

Join the parade! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Every day at 12:00 am, 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM the parade will happen in Navea (X850 Y580)!

cactuarcactuarcactuar

Join the parade and receive fancy buffs for 24 hours!

fakebanana

52353324_2520338198041584_7564900149562966016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=700689aeef23531cb66d835df0cab0e3&oe=5CE66F71

Vote for your Eidolon! :AK3:

There are several Eidolons in Navea who are participating in a collection event. The Eidolon with the most Eidolons Contest Ticket and Aura Kingdom Anniversary Coin will win this championship! (¬‿¬ )

To help your favorite Eidolon you have to help the NPC Eidolon Contest Judge Glenn (X 480 Y595) first. She will provide your with Eidolons Contest Ticket. To get Aura Kingdom Anniversary Coin you have to run party and hell dungeons. :AK13:

The winning Eidolon will distribute its special statue for housing AND a fancy Eidolon pillow with itself as cover to all participating players! Time to get all cozy and sleep with an Eidolon pillow! (╯✧▽✧)╯

:AK19:

The following table and list will show where you can find the Eidolons in Navea and in which dungeons you can drop Eidolons Contest Ticket:

Eidolon locations in Navea:

52854053_2520355641373173_438614910809669632_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=825c1840a799a6a7230da1157f5e05e1&oe=5D1B99D5

Dungeons which drop item : (only team and hell modes) ( ̄▽ ̄)/

• Alabastren Temple / OW: Alabastren Temple
    • Gydaie Glen / OW: Gydaie Glen
    • Miner's Steppe / OW: Miner's Steppe
    • Deep's Cavern / OW: Deep's Cavern
    • Candeo Core / OW: Candeo Core
    • Wrathborne Temple
    • Ghostweep Cave
    • Ozymand Temple
    • Titan's Root / OW: Titan's Root
    • Cadilla Felwood / OW: Cadilla Felwood
    • Frozenlea Plains
    • Twilight Forest / OW: Twilight Forest
    • Sarpa's Forbidden Laboratory / OW: Sarpa's Forbidden Laboratory
    • Tomb of the Ancients / OW: Tomb of the Ancients
    • Chronowood Cavern
    • Shattered Netherworld
    • Lament of The Thunder-Dragon King
    • Landing of the Sky Dragon King
    • Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen
    • Pyroclastic Purgatory
    • Tempestuous Temple
    • Darkthunder Temple
    • Frozen Ruins of Zahr-Kazaal

Gaia Chronicle Event!

Little devils go wild! Save the world in this new Gaia Chronicle event and enslave these little devils, otherwise they will destroy everything and you will despair in Agony and Sorrow .

:AK18::AK18::AK8::AK8:

52598172_2520376871371050_3743946231991238656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=0b7321b7109446e000fc17909ad809f8&oe=5CE1E531

Last, but not least, for the events in this patch.

Re-run of the latest Eidolon Guildhall Spawn event!

rudecat12

52819946_2520377954704275_5580986907942191104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=3eee70ad35e0747e6915c4513ed16578&oe=5D29095B

They are back and ready to share their fragments with you! rudecat17

52720480_2520378818037522_3583350356752465920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=339fa28db420c2a00b27e4f65c0c824c&oe=5CEC72D1

THREE new dungeons, well...two new dungeons and another Dimensional Hall!

The new Dimensional Hall you can find on Hidden Valley at X:111 Y:613.

This Dimensional Hall is for players with at least SLvL 1!

And with the most exciting dungeon announced, it is time for some more challenging stuff!

rudecat3

New chapters in Eternias Vault! Chapter 13, 14 and 15!

Get ready to meet your fate!

Gainey, Ruth and Von are awaiting you.

52749935_2520381274703943_5040701222063964160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=6b075124f4b409940d0a1288dff6af20&oe=5D222C7D

But that’s not all!

A new team challenge awaits you all! Eternias Vault Chapter 1, 2 and 3 – as a team version!

rudecat5

This dungeon is not like others – it is hard, demanding and groups need to work together!

But possible drops make it more than worth.

Not just new, shiny SLvL 5 armor can be dropped, but also key fragments of Hermes, Demeter and Eirene! Last but not least, in both dungeons you can also drop new masteries!

Let the farming begin! rudecat1

52920356_2520383311370406_7362276335705653248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=609825d1e765f5bcc90cea89fc73e8d3&oe=5D24F2A7

52859379_2520383968037007_2063185689226248192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=7c7e55e18d6db483215c3c96f070ed26&oe=5D2884F1

(  ̄ー ̄)φ__

• NPC added for the awakening quest
      • Spend gold to get a buff to certain stats during the awakening quest
      • Warning: If you are defeated by the boss, the buff will disappear
    • Several masteries/mastery boxes additionally added to Vault of Eternia (Team)
      • “Attack-Box”, “Defense-Box ”, “Special-Box ” and “Tactical-Box ”
    • Several Eternia related items additionally added to Vault of Eternia (Team)
      • “Eternia's Fantasy Academy Style", "Hand-dyed Clothing: Eternia (F)", "Hand-dyed Hairstyle: Eternia (F)" and Eternia's Timeless Hourglass”
    • Level of certain masteries changed which are only available through Vault of Eternia (Team)

Bug fixes:

• Auto hit delay issues fixed
    • Hidden walls in “Obscura Temple” removed
    • “Evil Smiting Edge Repent” stacking bug with different mastery levels has been fixed
    • Some display issues for overcapping CRIT DMG have been fixed
    • Quest “A Sacred Ceremony” has been fixed

Good luck and much fun! rudecat17
    Your Aura Kingdom team

• So y'all just gonna make the awakening quest easier now after some people complained about it being too difficult.

Like isn't that the whole point of even having an awakening quest in the first place rudecat4

• So y'all just gonna make the awakening quest easier now after some people complained about it being too difficult.

Like isn't that the whole point of even having an awakening quest in the first place rudecat4

Not really, the buff is not that insane, since you'll have to pay 100g for 1% all stat (max 25 stacks) & that's 2.5kg for 25% all stats and if you die you lose the buff.

• Not really, the buff is not that insane, since you'll have to pay 100g for 1% all stat (max 25 stacks) & that's 2.5kg for 25% all stats and if you die you lose the buff.

Thanks for the info since I wrote that before I saw what was being discussed in the akus discord chat - but what's the point of even implementing those buffs in the first place when tonics cost way lesser than that? Even more so that it disappears when you die. It's just redundant.

+ one of the previous paragons featured full 90 armor recipe sets so it's honestly not that difficult to gear up now if you make a 80 trash imp set for out-of-combat mspd + bestial set 90s for clearing.

This whole thing is a trainwreck Devil_Parrot

• Thanks for the info since I wrote that before I saw what was being discussed in the akus discord chat - but what's the point of even implementing those buffs in the first place when tonics cost way lesser than that? Even more so that it disappears when you die. It's just redundant.

+ one of the previous paragons featured full 90 armor recipe sets so it's honestly not that difficult to gear up now if you make a 80 trash imp set for out-of-combat mspd + bestial set 90s for clearing.

This whole thing is a trainwreck Devil_Parrot

People were having issues due to gear, forts, class choice, etc. Adding the buffs does nothing to affect others who don't need it and really just helps those who might be struggling a bit so I don't see the issue here. Regardless of whether gear is easier to obtain or not, maybe they can't fort it and being stuck behind a difficult quest and unable to progress in the game or story or dungeons or whatever tends to leave players unhappy. They don't want to make the quest easier, but now there's at least an option to make your stats a bit better for the quest, that's all. Seems useless to complain about it since it has nothing to do with you

• People were having issues due to gear, forts, class choice, etc. Adding the buffs does nothing to affect others who don't need it and really just helps those who might be struggling a bit so I don't see the issue here. Regardless of whether gear is easier to obtain or not, maybe they can't fort it and being stuck behind a difficult quest and unable to progress in the game or story or dungeons or whatever tends to leave players unhappy. They don't want to make the quest easier, but now there's at least an option to make your stats a bit better for the quest, that's all. Seems useless to complain about it since it has nothing to do with you

Help 'em by scamming 'em for a maximum of 2.5k instead of finding other methods to make it more counter-productive to the given situation (Eg: Making buffs permanent for the entire duration (for example: 15 minutes), dying won't rid the buffs) & also discredit the opinions of players that you personally deem have "nothing to do with" the current discussion topic.

Gotcha Sair, very professional rudecat11

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rishu ().

• Help 'em by scamming 'em for a maximum of 2.5k instead of finding other methods to make it more counter-productive to the given situation (Eg: Making buffs permanent for the entire duration (for example: 15 minutes), dying won't rid the buffs) & also discredit the opinions of players that you personally deem have "nothing to do with" the current discussion topic.

Gotcha Sair, very professional rudecat11

You're saying it's a trainwreck and then just saying "buy tonics" or to make the buff permanent. However, if they saw the need to make it permanent it would be. I get that you're coming from an external position, but it was made this way for a reason.

As well, they don't want to make the actual situation over all "easier" because it's supposed to be a challenge overall. The purchase-able buffs are only there as a possible solution if it's absolutely needed. It's not a scam because you don't need to buy it. If you buy it, that's entirely on you and you should be able to assess your gear and stats before and after purchase to make sure you'll be able to complete it. I've seen 80 gear with +20 make it through so the majority of people won't even need to touch these buffs. So I don't see the trainwreck that you're referring to here. Sometimes a temporary buff, or tonics + a temporary buff are easier for players than spending thousands of gold on a 90 gear set if they just want to progress to the next level segment/bracket. Might as well make it there and then work on gear if they have that option since a 2.5k buff is a lot cheaper than a full 90 set.

And yeah, I'll discredit the opinions of players who don't appear to fully grasp why aeria does what they do at times. Professional or not.

• The whole first floor feels like an insult for something called " good game design".

Boss is bugging and porting around in the room, shield goes istant up again, you get random stuns even with single target skills, reseting the 2nd form boss will reset the whole floor, the golden buff for the killable cat is nearly invisble.....

I like a good challenge, but this is only a challenge because obviously an intern at xlegend designed this floor.

• As well, they don't want to make the actual situation over all "easier" because it's supposed to be a challenge overall. The purchase-able buffs are only there as a possible solution if it's absolutely needed.

Sometimes a temporary buff, or tonics + a temporary buff are easier for players than spending thousands of gold on a 90 gear set if they just want to progress to the next level segment/bracket.

It's not a scam because you don't need to buy it. I've seen 80 gear with +20 make it through so the majority of people won't even need to touch these buffs. So I don't see the trainwreck that you're referring to here.

So y'all just gonna make the awakening quest easier now after some people complained about it being too difficult.

You just echoed my original sentiment so--

Besides, i'm aware of the fact that even with 80s at +20, it's clearable since I did it myself, but what I did was to merely express the fact that the 90s set is now more accessible to the playerbase especially during that paragon when the price dropped to around 1k or lower per recipe.

And yeah, I'll discredit the opinions of players who don't appear to fully grasp why aeria does what they do at times. Professional or not.

Seems like the one who can't fully grasp it is you, since you literally just reiterated my thoughts exactly - the quest was fine & doable before (as you stated), there is no reason for implementing the buffs in the first place if Aeria wanted to keep it a challenge (as you stated) - so what's the point of it? You basically added something to dilute the essence of it being an awakening challenge in the first place. Furthermore, Aeria introduced it under the condition that buffs are removed subsequently after death so I honestly don't see the point of it since accidental deaths are inevitable while doing it, even with 80s.

Professionalism as a senior GS doesn't equate to acting unnecessarily hostile solely based on the fact that a singular person from the entire playerbase gave a negative opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion irregardless of it being positive or negative and you, as a person who has been in the system for quite a while, should be able to give a response that isn't prejudiced against any opinions that doesn't align with Aeria's POV.

And with that, I will rest my case & accept this patch before power gets abused against me. birb2

• what's the point of it? You basically added something to dilute the essence of it being an awakening challenge in the first place. Furthermore, Aeria introduced it under the condition that buffs are removed subsequently after death so I honestly don't see the point of it since accidental deaths are inevitable while doing it, even with 80s.

As well, they don't want to make the actual situation over all "easier" because it's supposed to be a challenge overall. The purchase-able buffs are only there as a possible solution if it's absolutely needed. It's not a scam because you don't need to buy it. If you buy it, that's entirely on you and you should be able to assess your gear and stats before and after purchase to make sure you'll be able to complete it.

• Well see in TW you can buy the key for AP and in JP you can buy it for both AP/LP. There is a good reason you can buy key anyway at least from company standpoint since you have cashers who do focus on eidolons and cosmetics rather than gear. So when you have new players who are that type of cashers they will get to awakening quest and hit a roadblock, what better way to keep them spending by letting them bypass the quest.

• While I find it quite ludicrous that Aeria did this for any monetary gains because the target of this "buff" is the F2P noob that cannot pass the quest without lots of help. There is a logical standpoint to making the quest bypass-able as Lolaturface states. That however, is not the case as I just said, the target audience of the buff is people that "generally" add little to no gains to Aeria's revenue. Let's not forget to mention that 2.5k gold is not 2.5k AP.

I originally did not condone making the quest easier as well. It is a pinnacle challenge in the game that should force the player to up their prowess to surpass it, and its quite doable. However, I have had to help many players with it and I even spent a good deal of gold helping some gear to pass it. The problem is the economy and how difficult it is for a "noob" to actually reach the appropriate state of skill and gear to complete it. But that's a whole different topic.

There are also (a very few) traditional tanks and traditional bards still in the game. And while they are not meta, I don't see why they should be punished for playing the class the way it was actually made to be played. So again, there are legit reasons to do this.

Aeria's "optional" buff implementation was actually a very good implementation, and has nothing to do with trying to make more money. The buff has a risk factor, you have to pay for it, but it's also optional. There are people that literally do need assistance regardless of what some may say. Making it "optional" already should have quieted the people that have an issue with it, but......people like to get offended for nothing lol.

Now, before I make my exit, I do have a bit of BS to debunk. If im not mistaken, a SCAM is:

Hmmmmmm.....

Not sure how it's a scam. Also not sure why Rishu carries her argument with the fact that you can just use tonics. They are not mutually exclusive. Tonics not working out for ya? Use tonics + the buff. You literally just derailed your argument by calling it a scam because who can take you seriously when you just throw around words that you like?

Look on the bright side, now you can go around and flaunt yourself as a special snowflake that cleared the quest without the buff. :^)

• You sure live up to your name.

I also want to reinstate that in nowhere did I mention that I was opposed to the idea of the buff implementation in the first place, my only viewpoint was that it was unnecessary. I also labelled it a "scam" since it's technically ripping off F2P players who have limited amounts of gold to spare by charging 100g on buffs that disappear upon death.

Alternatively, I do understand that there are a select few classes that may have difficulties in clearing the bosses (which also applied to me) but it's still possible and there are people have done it.

I do take your comments in good faith though, so I don't really see why you felt the need to react so aggressively towards a differing opinion and call me a special snowflake or call it flaunting from the way you chose to percieve it.

Cheers!

(Also don't bother replying, you've been moved to the blocklist cause I don't need any toxicity <3)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rishu ().

• I agree that I came off rather strongly, but my comment about feeling like a special snowflake is in response to your animosity towards the topic being discussed. You seem like you are very offended by this implementation; as if it takes away from your individual accomplishments. And you mention me being "aggressive" but I didn't call you a special snowflake, I made a suggestion.

It is actually you that brought in the hostility. You call out a scam (a direct attack), then because Sair came and ridiculed your statement and defended Aeria's motives (without attacking you) you got all offended and proceeded to direct your narrative into questioning Sair's professionality and suggesting that he is "prejudiced against any opinions that doesn't align with Aeria's POV." The you even state that you need to shut up before he abuses his power. You can act like that wasn't aggressive, but that level of hostility is obviously going to breed more hostility.

Now im not about that hate, I don't dislike you or anything. I'm simply allergic to bs; and I call it what it is. I'm glad you can garner some positive points from my post, and I wish you no harm. But be prepared to take what you dish out, because hostility breeds hostility. I was also in full agreement with your original post, until I saw how Aeria implemented it. I thought it was a fairly balanced way of dampening the quest and I no longer felt like they just came and nerfed the challenge cuz ppl cried a bit.

Losing the buff may seem a bit harsh, even I feel like its kinda hard on very poor nubs, but it preserves that climatic and challenging atmosphere that the quest is supposed to give its player. They now need to remember that their buff can go away, hence prompting them to give it their best shot.

Cheers to you as well :^)

• not sure why making the quest easier in the first place was a good idea.

even people who beat it without buffs are experiencing hits to their stats, i cant imagine what a casual's character window would look like post awakening if they had to rely on 25 stacks. :|

• Dang, it's a monkaS in here.

first floor PT VOE has the same bug as regular VOE; boss shields go down then back up within a split second. Fix when?

Which part though? Human or Monster? It can happen to the monster one if you lure it to the pool too late and then the pool poofs, since it dissolves the shield on contact only.

• first floor PT VOE has the same bug as regular VOE; boss shields go down then back up within a split second. Fix when?

never seen this issue in regular vault, once the shield goes down it stays down for a good 10 seconds unless you're talking about the golden orbs flickering then that's just based on your hit count on cleo

in terms of party mode, shield stays down for similar amount of time for human mode, he just is way tankier so it feels short when in reality dps is just lousy

not sure why making the quest easier in the first place was a good idea.

even people who beat it without buffs are experiencing hits to their stats, i cant imagine what a casual's character window would look like post awakening if they had to rely on 25 stacks. :|

don't worry, see the grand plan is that they'll throw gold to max out the buff thinking they got the edge but they'll still likely get stuck, so they'll cash on promos like fort insanity and BOGO RC to get geared and get their gold back, and if the Awakening quest doesn't convince them to splurge on fort insanity then the surprise stat cap increases will :WeSmart:

insert sarcmark here

• never seen this issue in regular vault, once the shield goes down it stays down for a good 10 seconds unless you're talking about the golden orbs flickering then that's just based on your hit count on cleo

in terms of party mode, shield stays down for similar amount of time for human mode, he just is way tankier so it feels short when in reality dps is just lousy

yeah i meant the orbs flickering. in pt its the same deal but instead of the orbs its his shield. never mind lousy dps, I couldnt even hit the boss before its shields went back up

• Fix Update 06.03.2019:

• Benkei's Book of Techniques is now included in Storm Eidolon Token Pack
    • Sands of Time Sealed Chest is now included in Destiny's Treasure Chest - Chapter Fifteen
    • Reset time of dungeons Glacial Ice Cavern (Solo Hard). Subterranean Sanctuary (Solo Hard), Tree Cave (Solo Hard) and Obscura Temple (Solo Hard) was fixed to 180mins
    • NPC Miya is now back in Navea
    • Item Sacred Festival Beast Meal now drops in Alabastren Temple / OW: Alabastren Temple
    • Fixed a crash issue with overcapping EVA in dungeons Alabastren Temple / OW: Alabastren Temple
    • Added missing masteries to the encyclopedia (loca for their location missing (Vault of Eternia) - will come later)
    • Fixed several issues with the chests in Vault of Eternia
    • Fixed the issue on Floor 3 Vault of Eternia which prevents players from attacking the chest

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ