Out goes <SGS>Sair

• After 21 months, it’s time to say goodbye. While AK still provides some interest to me, there’s just no time for me to log in or really do anything after I deal with school and work. Along with my dissatisfaction with many changes made to the game (however I know that many are out of aeria's control so I don't blame you guys for that), now seems like the right time to head out.

AK has been both and mostly great, however at times also not so great over the years, with all of the team changes, both CM and GS, and bugs, patches, etc. Hopefully AK moves in the right direction further down the line, which I think it will with the current CM and GS team who are constantly working hard to improve the game. Somehow, I stuck around since day 1 of closed beta until now, but I guess it was worth it in the long-run.

Now, a boy is busy so I won’t go over everything and everyone, but I’ll do a little bit of a shout out since it seems like that’s what we do in these now.

To the CM team, both past and present, Scar included, thank you for all of your hard work. I know you guys get a lot of sh*t from players because of aeria’s decisions and history, but I’m glad that you guys continue to put in as much effort as possible to make the game enjoyable for everyone.

To Rio, thanks for all of the work you’ve put in to the team, you’ve made a good SGS and I’m sure you’ll continue to do well.

To Tsu and Honey, I wish you the best of luck as the new SGS of the team and I’m sure you’ll both do great.

To the rest of the GS team, thanks for volunteering your time for everything, regardless of how annoying it can be to deal with some situations on ak. While I don’t agree with some of the changes that are being made within the team as a whole, I think long-term you guys will be fine. Keep it up.

To Bardock. While I don’t agree with the majority of things you’ve done, and overall know nothing about you due to a lack of presence on the forums, discord, etc. I hope that you can move AK forward and help it grow. And consistent PM letters please.

To the players, yes all of you, you’re a real headache. However, without you AK wouldn’t be here, so thanks I guess. Some of you are cool though so A+ to you special few.

Special shout out to the players that tried to fight the rules, how’d that go for you? Did your lawyer uncles ever contact aeria? Didn’t think so.

Anyways, that’s all for this letter. You may see me around in AK after, you may not. If you’d like to contact me for whatever reason, I’ll always be on discord, but please no AK questions because I don’t do that anymore and I’ll just refer you to AKUS. I don’t have to be nice in #general anymore so get ready.

• Sad to see you go, but wish you the best of the lucks in your next steps!

Thank you for all these months of good service to our game and to our players. Aura Kingdom will miss you.

And also thank you for your last advices, there are, indeed, insightful.

wuwewuwe ciao ciao!

• It was really great and quite the experience working with you Sair! As much as I'd like to keep my cool (which I've been trying to do), SAIR WHY YOU LEAVE US QQ

I've learned a lot from you as a fellow GS, then later as SGS when Nana left. We've clashed heads and opinions but for a good cause, we agreed on many things, didn't on some cases, but what can I say? Being in a team with you opened my eyes, our eyes, to some realities we need to see.

Special shout out to the players that tried to fight the rules, how’d that go for you? Did your lawyer uncles ever contact aeria? Didn’t think so.

Honestly the best thing I've read all day lmao 😂 but to heck, those times were funny yet sad at the same time.

I'm wishing you all the best right now and in the future and hoping you pass everything that comes through your way! Don't forget to visit Karu and steal her posters for me too 😎 And I wish to continue seeing you again in AKUS from time to time and continue being fab enough to rekt those things we couldn't before 😉

• I'm wishing you all the best right now and in the future and hoping you pass everything that comes through your way! Don't forget to visit Karu and steal her posters for me too 😎 And I wish to continue seeing you again in AKUS from time to time and continue being fab enough to rekt those things we couldn't before 😉

I'll make sure to steal them and mail them to you. I'll egg her house while I'm at it ;)

• Don't forget to visit Karu and steal her posters for me too 😎

+1 one for me too pls ! birb2

For me is always sad to see someone leaving :<

Thank you for the hard work! I really appreciate the time, effort and support you've put in even before I became US CM.

You may see me around in AK after, you may not. If you’d like to contact me for whatever reason, I’ll always be on discord, but please no AK questions because I don’t do that anymore and I’ll just refer you to AKUS. I don’t have to be nice in #general anymore so get ready.

I wish you all the best Sair, you already promised it! so I hope to see you from time to time :3

You are not allowed to leave us completely! ban!ban!

• I wish you all the best Sair, you already promised it! so I hope to see you from time to time :3

You are not allowed to leave us completely! ban!ban!

Don't worry, I'll still be around in my free time kirbyheart

If I see you near my posters, I will beat you up. rudecat15

(& ty for all the help, good luck ban!ban!)

See you at work tho rudecat1

You mean my posters?

Pls buy lots of things from my work, we need it