• hillo aura kingdom

please fix this issue about log in option advance (use SSL 2.0 /use TLS 1.1/ use TLS 1.2) some of internet shop cafe have uncheck they cant log in about that. no show log in. please back those day that no need to check that option advance internet connection.. i have many friends want to play this game .... please fix this problem thank you and god bless you aura kingdom staff.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Hi,

You can check those options yourself.

For Windows 7:

1. Open Internet Explorer
    2. Click on the gear icon on the upper right (if it's present, if not skip to 3)
    3. Go to Tools
    4. Pick Internet Options
    5. Advanced
    6. Security section

For Windows 10:

1. Press start
    2. Type "Internet Options"
    3. Do the same above starting at step 5

Alternatively, you can try clearing your internet option's cache and cookies too or upgrade to the latest version of internet explorer.

Note: Must be internet explorer because that's what the game use as a medium to login.

Thread moved to the right section (was previously in Technical Guides).

• i know that but my concern is some people want to play this game then facing that issue and lazy to fix kind of problem.... then they will be give up on play this game because all set up of computer windows install started with no check of (use SSL 2.0 /use TLS 1.1/ use TLS 1.2)... they starting to give up to play...
    so bring back those log in no need to go internet option advance and do to check(use SSL 2.0 /use TLS 1.1/ use TLS 1.2).thank you sir