• This is happening.

I've been trying to close this but the message just won't do it, it's it bugged?.

I just hope I didn't lose my daily reward trying to get the text away, because it's annoying..... My friends are also complaining about this :(

. what's wrong?, also, the text on chat is having some delay. is there a problem in the game right now?

WHY.jpg

• It seems that there is an issue ongoing with the login box.

It's already reported.

We do apologize for the inconveniences. Please be patient until it get fixed :3

Lottus

• I want to ask soemthing. Are we going to lose our reward from today and just take the one from tomorrow? or are both of the rewards going to be waiting for us when we login tomorrow?.. I mean.. I was really waiting for that reward to purchase something and if I do lose it it would be a disappointment :(

• I want to ask soemthing. Are we going to lose our reward from today and just take the one from tomorrow? or are both of the rewards going to be waiting for us when we login tomorrow?.. I mean.. I was really waiting for that reward to purchase something and if I do lose it it would be a disappointment :(

The issue is being investigated, please be patient while we get more information :3