Patch Notes 58

• EN_58Events.png

Ho-ho-ho! 🎅 ⌒☆ミ

The Christmas season means - you guessed it - a Christmas Patch so let's all enjoy it together with new features and Events! ☆

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

EN_58New-Class.png

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The new Eidolon Intimacy System is enabled in the housing area \(^▽^)/.

In the new UI-tab within the housing area, the Eidolon Den is unlocked.

By default, 3 Eidolons can be selected, which will roam around your house ( ̄▽ ̄).

Further slots can be unlocked, ensuring up to 20 Eidolons are freely exploring your living quarters at any given time *:・゚✧.

Eidolons need to be evolved to their 4-star version to be unlocked for the Eidolon Den.

You can increase your Intimacy to an activated Eidolon by speaking with it in your house – this has a 10-minute cooldown timer.

After reaching Intimacy levels 3, 5, 8 and 10 you will unlock new achievements which increase your character stats – this can be done with each Eidolon.

5 Eidolons have special interactions unlocked (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ:

• Aelius
    • Kotonoha
    • Serena
    • Alucard
    • Diao Chan

These 5 Eidolons are able to lay down in your bed and accompany your character during dreams o(≧▽≦)o.

3hrlPuR.jpg

EN_58Dungeons.png

Eidolon Story Dungeon III – Kusanagi 。・:*:

Slip into the role of Kusanagi and be the gorgeous sword maiden.

Accomplish her task to prevent the summoning of evil and receive as a reward a new style for Kusanagi, along with a pet version of her in her new outfit (ノ>ω<)ノ.

The quest can be found in Navea X: 404 Y: 511 and can be accepted every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.

JbJAN6M.jpg

Fantasy of the Devil III – Neqzal 。・:*:

Riding a dragon or manticore is not awesome enough? ( ・∀・)・・・

Then tame your personal hell hound and bring fear to Azuria! \(º □ º l|l)/

The quest can be found on Ventos Prairie X: 382 Y:810 and is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

1jY8z4y.jpg

Nightmare Mode – Gates of Hell (Party) 。・:*:

The first nightmare difficulty dungeon!

Available on Oblitus Wood X: 519 Y:600 and the required level is SLv. 5.

Join this fearsome task of a dungeon together with your friend to receive unseen rewards <( ̄︶ ̄)>!

JwLGJhj.jpg

EN_58Mirabelle-Quest.png

In the last Patch, we learned to count to 5 and after 5 comes 6 (* ̄▽ ̄)b.

The 6th party Mirabelle is now available – Siege of the Nightmare.

Explore scary dreams, solve riddles and cook with the demon brothers to unlock awesome rewards!

The quest is available every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.

K1VAjNJ.jpg

EN_58Patch-notes.png

Christmas Event 🎄~ ♡

Santa is here and he has a lot of….sadly he doesn’t ∑d(°∀°d).

Santa was chased by wild animals and lost all gifts and your task is to find them now!

Help Santa bring lots of joy this Christmas and be rewarded with special items (☆ω☆)!

To start the quest-chain of 3 quests you have to go to Santa on Silent Ice Field X: 258 Y: 675.

iobpWGJ.jpg

☆⌒ヽNew Year Event 🎊

Get ready for the most explosive party of the year – but of course not without trouble („• ֊ •„).

Grab the quest in Navea X:360 Y:444 and help them out to secure all the fireworks.

Your hard work will be appreciated with special new costumes (*^^*)♡.

And if luck is not on your side, you can buy boxes with these costumes next to quest giver – in addition to Eidolon fireworks ☆!

Vvg0l6l.jpg

EN_58Eidolon-4stars.png

And here we go – more Eidolon Archive bonuses unlocked °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°!

Uzuriel and Uriel and Michaela

4-Star: Received Boss DMG -10%

Zephyrine and Zashi

4-Star: Combo chance +4%

Lumikki and Amaterasu

4-Star: Received Elite monster DMG -6%

Verdandi and Eternia

4-Star: DMG against Elite monster +6%

Hebe and Shirayuki

4-Star: DMG against Bosses +6%

Ullr and Bealdor

4-Star: DMG with ice skills +6%

Santa Lumikki and Santa Alice and Santa Tyr

4-Star: Received Boss DMG -14%

Santa Lumikki and Santa Alice

4-Star: DMG against Bosses +10%

Andrea and Elizabeth

4-Star: DMG against players +10%

Santa Tyr and Santa Ayako

4-Star: PEN +4%

INFO: We have been informed that a bug went live: The reward box from the nightmare dungeons, Earl Mount Lucky Pack, is missing the 3 accessory items. We hope to get it fixed by next week, meanwhile please DO NOT open the boxes We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you!

Other Known Bugs:

• Arrow buttons during character customization is displaced
      • Players may find it difficult to customize their new characters's hair colour and eyes

Good luck and much fun!

Your Aura Kingdom Team! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡

• Hello! I wanted to comment something about the Winter Event. When doing Nicholas's third quest (look for the missing Snow Elk) I tried to do it, but with a failed result. I killed, in this order, 11 Tundra foxes (white), then 11 Fire foxes (orange), then I found the Grandma, she gave me pie, and I gave it to the shy fox (earning both buffs). Then I killed the Woodland foxes (10 and green). No Elk. I looked around, no Elk. So, I decided to leave the zone, the quest to retake it. Tried three times (this time following the order given -wood/tundra/fire-) but couldn't get the Peach pie because I have the buffs from the first run (cannot be removed by right-clicking, they last 24 hours). Do we have to first kill the foxes, then do the Peach pie part, for it to appear? If it's like that, I will try tomorrow, but if it's not necessary, or something I mentioned shouldn't work like I explained, I wanted to point it out.

Thanks for the nice patch and sorry for any inconvenience I created!

Server: Olympus

IGN: Teshya                    Level: 97    Class: Witch/Bard                      Guild (friendly): The_Lovers (Leader and Founder)

ING: Kiyomasa (Kiyo)   Level: 48    Class: Ninja/Holy Swordman   Guild (friendly): The_Lovers

• Hello! I wanted to comment something about the Winter Event. When doing Nicholas's third quest (look for the missing Snow Elk) I tried to do it, but with a failed result. I killed, in this order, 11 Tundra foxes (white), then 11 Fire foxes (orange), then I found the Grandma, she gave me pie, and I gave it to the shy fox (earning both buffs). Then I killed the Woodland foxes (10 and green). No Elk. I looked around, no Elk. So, I decided to leave the zone, the quest to retake it. Tried three times (this time following the order given -wood/tundra/fire-) but couldn't get the Peach pie because I have the buffs from the first run (cannot be removed by right-clicking, they last 24 hours). Do we have to first kill the foxes, then do the Peach pie part, for it to appear? If it's like that, I will try tomorrow, but if it's not necessary, or something I mentioned shouldn't work like I explained, I wanted to point it out.

Thanks for the nice patch and sorry for any inconvenience I created!

Heyo!

You need to kill 30 foxes first and then find Elk.

Lottus.

• So there does seems to be a bug with the third part of the santa quest chain, the work around seems to be abandon the quest if the snow elk doesn't spawn, then start it again, only you just need to kill the foxes on the subsequent runs. I can link a video showing the bug here if needed.

• Fix Update 18.12.2019:

• The issue with the character customization is now fixed.
    • Added the missing accesories to the Earl Mount Lucky Pack.
    • Fixed an issue with the skills Tea Toss and Butterfly Phantasm from Santa Alice and Santa Lumikki, now the mobs receive +30% more holy or ice damage when defuffed with these skills.