[Class Guide] PVE Ravager

• i dont even use horizontal slash :/ animation is too long, feels like i could get more damage just using another flame slash soaring slash rotation.

Also, eventually we will get lots of attack speed from eidolon archive buffs (michaela and dante) so we can go full damage on all secret stones o/

Note: 45% damage to elemental targets for each element on an eidolon is beyond overkill. Totally unnecessary imo

Flame damage is expensive to roll but is totally 100% worth it if you do and sufficient. Trust me, i was skeptical at first of rolling flame damage but flame slash legit makes up 60%+ of your total DPS and makes a huge difference.

DO YOUR EIDO WISHES >:|

• Note: 45% damage to elemental targets for each element on an eidolon is beyond overkill. Totally unnecessary imo

Flame damage is expensive to roll but is totally 100% worth it if you do and sufficient.

45% dmg to elemental targets is not unnecessary, as it is just as easy to obtain as is 45% flame skills. It's just the sheer amount of eidos you would need to get for all 7 elements in which makes doing this expensive, so if thats the case i really would only suggest rolling a dmg to dark eido since flame and ice have holy chest. Slowly working on lightning, and other elements. There are eidos that already have 45% dmg to x ele on them, so at max you would only need to roll 2 stats or even less. I wouldn't really call dmg to ele eidos "Beyond overkill" though, lol. 25% atk spd/ 45% dmg of flame skills/ 16% dmg would be fine for violent bosses (even then, the dps increase it provides is fairly little), but it just pales in comparison to a ele eido.

• Better test Rage (Envoy) + Wild Fury together, check offensive detail list info about cdmg and see how it breaks down and Wild Fury doesnt increase any cdmg while Rage is active

• Better test Rage (Envoy) + Wild Fury together, check offensive detail list info about cdmg and see how it breaks down and Wild Fury doesnt increase any cdmg while Rage is active

Wild Fury is raw cdmg while Rage is not. Rage is cdmg cap. So technically if you aren’t capped on cdmg or can’t reach there while in combat, you don’t have to use that Envoy node

Phoenix

IGN : Rumi

Level SLV ??

Ravager/Shinobi

[Gleam] Leader

Discord : Rumi#4444