Dark Lancer PvE Guide

• Oh hi Mika. I have some question about lightning one. I know it was nerfed alot. But it still higher than Hs, right? So I have an idea of build a Lightning one.

I know how dark skill works, but only consider the dmg in 1 sec. I think light is higher. If I am able to nuke in 1s, lightning's dps is higher. So do you think it works?

• Oh hi Mika. I have some question about lightning one. I know it was nerfed alot. But it still higher than Hs, right? So I have an idea of build a Lightning one.

I know how dark skill works, but only consider the dmg in 1 sec. I think light is higher. If I am able to nuke in 1s, lightning's dps is higher. So do you think it works?

Lightning dps is significantly lower than dark as well as lower than HS. It won't work

• 5241af98a2.png

For lightning, not only they reduced the coefficient but skill range increased and area affected by the ricochet hits increased. This means if there are trash mobs around the boss, your damage will be even more potato due to nature of its mechanism. There's absolutely no reason for you to go lightning unless you want to be a special cupcake.

Oh and dark first tick can also 1 pew the boss.

b3b9a98194.gif

quit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Morrigan ().

• how worth is that +15cmg tile? I'm skeptical about it as I don't think the dps increase is that big. I'm considering the 15cdmg vs the shield tile one case.

A lot more worth it than the shield tile. The CDMG tile increases maximum cdmg by 15%, while the shield requires you to use 5 skills that charge marks, and then have the shield be destroyed in order to gain the dmg and mspd buffs. Really, you shouldn't be getting hit that much and all stats 10% isn't a very impressive buff once you're running end game gear. This is all while you could be increasing your max cdmg by 15% which is great due to lancer's passive which builds cdmg by 2% and stacks up to 30 times while in combat

• A lot more worth it than the shield tile. The CDMG tile increases maximum cdmg by 15%, while the shield requires you to use 5 skills that charge marks, and then have the shield be destroyed in order to gain the dmg and mspd buffs. Really, you shouldn't be getting hit that much and all stats 10% isn't a very impressive buff once you're running end game gear. This is all while you could be increasing your max cdmg by 15% which is great due to lancer's passive which builds cdmg by 2% and stacks up to 30 times while in combat

I see that makes sense but to that i say if you're running end game gear and are already melting bosses in like 2s that 15cdmg is hardly noticeable no? There's that and say a situation where theres lots of mobs as that's how dungs are done now then the ms and stats would have a much bigger effect no? This is looking at specific situations like f30+st or being hit by certain bosses attacks (Fatima lift plus spiny thingy of death, time library f3 etc.)

• I see that makes sense but to that i say if you're running end game gear and are already melting bosses in like 2s that 15cdmg is hardly noticeable no? There's that and say a situation where theres lots of mobs as that's how dungs are done now then the ms and stats would have a much bigger effect no? This is looking at specific situations like f30+st or being hit by certain bosses attacks (Fatima lift plus spiny thingy of death, time library f3 etc.)

Yes and no. The increase in cdmg may not look to be super noticable if you're melting bosses in 2s, but it will overall make the run faster since you'll essentially have that cdmg increase permanently. For the shield tile, the mspd bonus only lasts 8 seconds and requires the shield to be broken after using 5 skills. You'll most likely already be at the boss by the time you proc the shield and let it be broken. In the long run, the cdmg boost is a lot more worthwhile

• Consider this: You have to cast 5 skills to create the shield and the mobs only have 8s to break it. Now not only that but people mostly run at 250% mspd thus making it hard for them to touch you and these days you can reach 50%+ evasion without spending any points on it. It'll be so little chance for it to proc it (atleast for me running with 300%+ mspd constantly), even less chance if you arent the front runner.

The only dungeon that makes it worth to take this tile is SFL cuz sarpa's blue fireballs thingy range can hit you at long distance rapidly once you get past them.

But then again it's up to your preference, it's what I think is ideal and doesn't mean you have to copy it exactly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Consider this: You have to cast 5 skills to create the shield and the mobs only have 8s to break it. Now not only that but people mostly run at 250% mspd thus making it hard for them to touch you and these days you can reach 50%+ evasion without spending any points on it. It'll be so little chance for it to proc it (atleast for me running with 300%+ mspd constantly), even less chance if you arent the front runner.

The only dungeon that makes it worth to take this tile is SFL cuz sarpa's blue fireballs thingy range can hit you at long distance rapidly once you get past them.

But then again it's up to your preference, it's what I think is ideal and doesn't mean you have to copy it exactly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

||| Warbow/Bard ||| Siren |||

85F.gif

• I see that makes sense but to that i say if you're running end game gear and are already melting bosses in like 2s that 15cdmg is hardly noticeable no? There's that and say a situation where theres lots of mobs as that's how dungs are done now then the ms and stats would have a much bigger effect no? This is looking at specific situations like f30+st or being hit by certain bosses attacks (Fatima lift plus spiny thingy of death, time library f3 etc.)

Oh sorry I was writing that at 2am. If you're only aiming for the paper stats+10%, cdmg cap increase will be much better for those situations you mentioned without question regardless the comparison of their chance to proc and not to mention you get much better paper stats too from Soul Reincarnation buff. This would later be more relevant when they add lvl 95 gold accessories that can increase your cdmg cap and awakening stuff cause it will be all about increasing cdmg cap trend.

quit

The post was edited 2 times, last by Morrigan ().

• Gear Switch

This underrated feature allows you to switch a set of gear in a single button press. The idea is to use one set of gear for running, and another for DPS. You will not lose mspd from using gold quality gears and you can free up some skill slots and save money on cheap movespeed cards on weapons.

Isn't it prohibited which you've shown in the video? I always thought that macro using isn't allowed cause it's a third party software which brings you an advantage.

• Isn't it prohibited which you've shown in the video? I always thought that macro using isn't allowed cause it's a third party software which brings you an advantage.

I remember somewhere in old forums a former GM stated that it was okay to use Programmable Peripherals as long as the user isn't afk. /shrug