Suggestion for This Game

• 1, Dungeon are so easy now. one geared players can kill most bosses in Hell dungeons in 2 seconds. The dungeons for multi-players should be meaningful.

2, We need a damage static. Just like the game Maple Story 2. Compete with other players in pve is fun.

• So, what's the suggestion exactly? More difficult dungeons? They already have stat reduction.

What do you propose to solve the issue?

And are you talking about a PVE rank? How would that work..?

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• Wait for vault pt mode.

Corpionse (Ex<GS>Corpi) | 99 Ronin/Shinobi | AK US PHOENIX
    Feel free to pm me anytime with questions about the game
    Discord-ID: Corpionse#7906

:/

Btw Cookies are love<3

• So, what's the suggestion exactly? More difficult dungeons? They already have stat reduction.

What do you propose to solve the issue?

And are you talking about a PVE rank? How would that work..?

1, More difficult dungeon, not only stat reduction. I like solo party dungeon, but I don't even know what skill they have. Because I can kill then in 4 seconds, but eido stun is 4 seconds.

2, Yea just like pve rank. Every dungeon, every boss, record how much damage that each player deals. Let people know who made more dmg, who did nothing.

• 1, More difficult dungeon, not only stat reduction. I like solo party dungeon, but I don't even know what skill they have. Because I can kill then in 4 seconds, but eido stun is 4 seconds.

2, Yea just like pve rank. Every dungeon, every boss, record how much damage that each player deals. Let people know who made more dmg, who did nothing.

Not sure if a damage recorder would be useful at all since everyone just spams razor wind and +30 would make it useless in the end.

• I hope this video is enough to show how easy is the dungeon.

take a vid of you solo'ing ow sfl hell ty, without clearing /////// sn hell is known to be an easy dung, with you being full 30, ow sfl hell should be no problem

b1PfnKS.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eternity: forgot to state why ().

• The only puzzle in ow sfl is the 1st boss. because it has not element.

Dungeons in AK have never really been "challenging". The only time they had a bit of challenge was before everyone was +20 and the release of Order Scrolls

• Some people run into problems running dungeons.... Either A not having good enough gear or B needing forts or C Both.

until people get optimized with forts which takes quite awhile and good equipment (which AGAIN takes quite awhile if farming) dungeons take awhile.

• Some people run into problems running dungeons.... Either A not having good enough gear or B needing forts or C Both.

until people get optimized with forts which takes quite awhile and good equipment (which AGAIN takes quite awhile if farming) dungeons take awhile.

I am not asking let all dungeon be harder. I am asking some more harder dungeons. Geared players can pass and ungeared players can also pass, that is not fair to geared players.

Forts can be easily obtained through archaeology points, as well as through LP. Running party mode dungeons allows you to collect up items/gear/mats, which can be used or sold (to get money for more forts). It's a very casual friendly game that allows you to reach higher fort levels reasonably easy. Good equipment is also easily obtained through DP by running party most dungeons. You can obtain a a piece of LW in 1-2 days depending on how many dungeons you run.

• Point is, you're a player with +30 gears right?

Easy solution while XL brings new dungeons: go back to sniper +20 and lv80 weapon, then try to solo highest ones doge

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

Easy solution while XL brings new dungeons: go back to sniper +20 and lv80 weapon, then try to solo highest ones doge

It's funny, I exacly said this to guildies regarding this topic, like 1-2 hours ago hehehehe

▪️ Cookie lvl [S1] DPS-Bardo |inactive| AK US PHOENIX ▪️

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cookie ().

Then you should suggest that delete +30 and 90 gears.

And, I have tried it by katar sub hs. Still not a problem. But since 60 weapon mastery came, katar was changed. Learning,calculating and practicing the primary skills, is worse than using Frantic Lotus + Razor wind.

• I think the game is bad itself, nothing we can do about it. BUT GM should just ban all the players like you so that the community will be better and people want to visit forum. ;(:D

I don't think your wish gonna be real. But I have reconsidered myself, I need to be consider the normal players.

For this game, our sever already have some new feature, like pasted-from-clipboard.pngthe 123 here.

My suggestion is some thing like a harder mode than hell. I am not asking let every dungeon harder.

If +9 players cannot pass, then just don't go there. Any problems with more pain more gain?

• It's funny, I exacly said this to guildies regarding this topic, like 1-2 hours ago hehehehe

Before the forts were affordable. I thought it's fun. When you have had better equipment, but you don't use, that not so fun.

It just like I enjoy my work, but if everyone around me are playing games, then I don't want to work anymore.

• What you are commenting on has been the way the game worked since day one, only the problem wasn't nearly as bad because...

1) Everyone was new and hadn't yet discovered how everything worked, namely detail damage and attack speed.

2) Those that did discover the above didn't care for the first year or two because the game was still novel to them and they hadn't yet grown bored of it.

3) Not everyone was as geared earlier in the game's life.

4) Move speed creep and power creep, atop some ridiculously broken classes specifically.

I do not see this fundamentally changing, sadly, as it'd require drastically altering the game this late in. The best you could probably do to improve the situation greatly with little effort is to drastically make dungeons harder around the idea of five players near maximum fortification level, but you'd have to do this with a new mode as to not alienate those newer and less geared players like you would if you simply made the dungeons harder across the board (and ideally have X-Legends try and balance the classes), but that alone won't happen, and unless Aeria is also going to make access to maximum fortification level realistically obtainable, this would do more harm than good even if it did happen. In fact, fortification to +40 is already in the game files and it's likely a matter of time before it's formally introduced to the game, so the problem will just keep getting worse instead.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• Power creep does happen and some classes get very very powerful while others are struggling to catch up.

(shuriken for example its powerful. holy sword powerful, something like a duelist they need time to optimize)

• Power creep does happen and some classes get very very powerful while others are struggling to catch up.

(shuriken for example its powerful. holy sword powerful, something like a duelist they need time to optimize)

after duelist has 95 gold... after katar has lv60 mastery... things are changed. This 2 classes have totally same idea: support sub skills.

• I usually sub bard on everyone. That heal is so useful.

It's a long road to level 95.... Until then make due with what you can afford.

Duelist left path (for example) level 60 mastery has dancing bailsong dmg +30% range +3 meters and each time you dodge cooldown resets.

(i'm at level 54 on that and 48 on the other)

Every class can do what the other can just at a different speed. Just watch some of Cookie's DPS bard videos. Everyone should be optimizing their class regardless of what they're playing. Getting elemental equipment (especially hats) is basically free. It's even easier on duelist since you won't be rerolling your eido to an element and can just use yumikaze or whoever straight out. Just because a class has lower dps does not mean it isn't powerful. Are classes balanced? No. Is the power creep as bad as you say it is? Not really. As long as you're +20 with the appropriate gear that's required for end game content you'll be fine and can generally complete whatever you need to.

• Are classes balanced? No. Is the power creep as bad as you say it is? Not really. As long as you're +20 with the appropriate gear that's required for end game content you'll be fine and can generally complete whatever you need to.

I'm unsure of how this relates to showing power creep isn't there? Imbalance always existed. The ability to solo almost always existed. True, and true. It doesn't mean power creep (which includes move speed creep) hasn't happened continuously through the game's life to crazy extents, because it has, and it has had more negative effects on the game than positive if I say so myself. I even say this as someone who loves dashing around at ridiculous movement speed and is all for the game being casual and everything. To deny it's not bad or hasn't had some serious adverse effects though, I can not do.

Chimera server - Catalyst guild - Retired

Sylver_Aura - Level 95 Wizard/Bard (since 2014) | Princess_Garnet - Level 86 Tachi (since 2015)

• I'm unsure of how this relates to showing power creep isn't there? Imbalance always existed. The ability to solo almost always existed. True, and true. It doesn't mean power creep (which includes move speed creep) hasn't happened continuously through the game's life to crazy extents, because it has, and it has had more negative effects on the game than positive if I say so myself. I even say this as someone who loves dashing around at ridiculous movement speed and is all for the game being casual and everything. To deny it's not bad or hasn't had some serious adverse effects though, I can not do.

Point blank periodkannatired

• Just a personal concern:

I don't like the gender swap or what they call it about, because its not humanity anymore T.T

I accept the change of appearance (male look to female look)
    but please not the gender

• This system has been in the game since day 1 (originally you had to purchase it), it's also in most other mmos, so it'll be staying without a doubt

• And all the people who already has +30 gear and screaming for more difficult dungeons....yeah and ever thought about non geared players? not everybody can afford a full +30 gear. so if u are making it stronger u still get by without problems but what about all the other players who might even struggle with the team inis at this point already...

And for the pve ranking: Against it. Then the ranking would just be filled with the speedrunning +30 gear guys and as a normal person u wouldnt stand any chance. what would be the point in that. only that: Pushing the ego of the already geared players...

• And all the people who already has +30 gear and screaming for more difficult dungeons....yeah and ever thought about non geared players? not everybody can afford a full +30 gear. so if u are making it stronger u still get by without problems but what about all the other players who might even struggle with the team inis at this point already...

And for the pve ranking: Against it. Then the ranking would just be filled with the speedrunning +30 gear guys and as a normal person u wouldnt stand any chance. what would be the point in that. only that: Pushing the ego of the already geared players...

I can't fully disagree with this but I will say this, PvE is generally fairly easy and I've not had any issues with any dungeon (or difficulty) whilst being +20. Yes, +30 gears will decrease teh difficulty of dungeons greatly but I don't think it's just +30 that makes stuff super easy.

As for the PvE ranking? I dunno, I don't have an objection to it because most people who are +30 can be lazy to play because the dungeon are so easy for them that they're bored of running it. I'll take PvP as an example here. I got the 1st spot on the Shinobi leaderboard with +9 armor fortifications, +20 lv.95 PvE weapon and +0 trophy fortifications. Yes, PvE will be more active then PvP as the PvP in this game is pretty much dead, but I do think that if you just play/run enough you can easily get a nice spot even if u can't speed run.

• Well another example against the pve ranking: How would u make it?

You cant compare the dmg dealt in dungeons to each other

First example: Hitting on a mob in lower dungeon with less defense migth increase the dmg output. So the first point u would have to consider: Which monster in which difficulty-mode was hit.

Second example: A party with 4 class a chars and 1 class b char in comparison to a party with 5 different classes --> more defdowns and dmg inflicted debuffs --> more dmg. So the next point u have to consider would be the mixing of the partys.

This said only 2 things could happen:

first: A really detailed dmg chart with rankings. but thanks to all the things to consider: a real comparison means a really long chart with every possible situation compared to the exact same situation.

second: A completly meaningless short chart where u cant even get any information out of it who would be really better than another player.

• Simple, really. Again, we can take a look at the PvP rankings in-game, it's based on points gained upon either killing players or killing an objective (tanuki's/towers). After the match ends the players gain a score which gives them points that eventually determine their rank. We could take this as an example for PvE and base the ranking for a PvE ranking system on something closely similar to that.

Example:

By clearing a dungeon in solo mode the player is rewarder 10 points.

By clearing a dungeon in party mode the player is rewarded 50 points.

By clearing a dungeon in hell mode the player is rewarded 100 points.

This counts for each individual player, so it doesn't matter if someone is being carried in the runs, they do get their points if the dungeon was cleared. If all players also gain the exact same points upon clearing the run it won't matter if someone is more geared than someone else, it takes away the aspect of being out-geared and keeps it fair for everyone. This would also motivate people that have low forts on their gear to try and find a party to help them run the dungeon, which is kinda the point of an MMORPG.

With all this considered I don't think it's gonna be a "detailed chart," it will simply be a chart showing the points like PvP (see Picture). It could show u "score" and "dungeon clearance". Again, this game isn't that competitive, I don't see the point in even mentioning a really detailed chart as PvP doesn't have one either. And as I mentioned above, there's no need for people to go out of their way to get really mixed parties (5 different classes.) because it can be done with anyone no matter the class. Points would only be gained by clearing the dng, not by clear speed/DMG done orwhatever.

Feel free to give me further comments on this or another argument. However, I don't see any harm in a PvE chart.

PvP chart.PNG