AMD Graphic Cards + Aura Kingdom

• Hello!

Aura Kingdom have compatibility problems with AMDS Cards/Drivers!

This problem exist for years!

Problems like:

-Freezing Screen after joining EVENTS

-Chaning Channels

-Enter Navea

I wonder when this problem will be adressed!

Just saying!

There is a high Chance someone using a AMD/Driver beeing freezed!

Thanks!

• Thats just how the game is due to poor optimization. I have 2 AMD cards and i get the freezing but i also get them on pretty much any other pc i used while playing ak. It isnt fully on the card

• Hmm okay thats really weird because i also used to play on PCs with Geforce cards and everything was fine there :(

I only enounter game freezes with the AMD Card :(

dunno if it helps at all but you can try setting affinity and unparking your cores. You can also try reducing your settings, i personally play on min as i dont really notice the difference and the extra performance is nice. Also you can try doing the usual like updating drivers etc

• dunno if it helps at all but you can try setting affinity and unparking your cores. You can also try reducing your settings, i personally play on min as i dont really notice the difference and the extra performance is nice. Also you can try doing the usual like updating drivers etc

Yes i done that.The newest driver of AMD work fine if you hide the player.Once you show them...AK freeze ... In Navea...Arena ...everywhere where a player with all their stuff show up.

I dont encounter the freezes if i have all settings on LOW ...

What is is weird...i can play game like The Witcher 3 on Max Settings without problems...AK on low settings is a no go.

:(

I still think AMD have poor support for AK.

• Exactly and that should be a clear indicator that the game is poorly optimized. I can do the same thing and play Triple A games on max that are much more demanding then AK yet you still get stutters which is again due to the poor optimization that the game has. The problem isnt just AMD cardsa rnt good for AK its AK itself that the issue is stemming from

• I guess everything influences when we are talking about the game performance.

My old PC has an AMD card and it's complicated to run dungeons on party + potato screen loading. Fortunately my game doesn't really freeze (just so you get an idea, I'm moving the game with an ancient i2 processer and 8GB RAM).

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• i get this freeze thing too on my AMD card, this doesnt happen on my laptop tho with intel gfx. sadly i cant play on it since its a potato laptop with really bad specs (its only good enough for work/study related stuff).

• I guess everything influences when we are talking about the game performance.

My old PC has an AMD card and it's complicated to run dungeons on party + potato screen loading. Fortunately my game doesn't really freeze (just so you get an idea, I'm moving the game with an ancient i2 processer and 8GB RAM).

The i2 is probably the biggest reason for potato loading on top of the bad optimization.

As a side note the game actually very well when on you're own but the second someone else loads in it freezes and starts lagging which is the reason behind the complication and why its poorly optimized.

• The i2 is probably the biggest reason for potato loading on top of the bad optimization.

As a side note the game actually very well when on you're own but the second someone else loads in it freezes and starts lagging which is the reason behind the complication and why its poorly optimized.

Yeee I know. Fund PC pls uglyyyy

L0vJ7MF.png

Chimera | Duelist / Sorcerer / Lancer

Discord | Nana#8417

• The game itself is kinda bugged. Then apparently Aeria kicked in to make it worse with these random lag, late respond from servers (which it didn't have back in the days when there're more players around).

And yep, some newer AMD drivers appear to be not fully compatible with the game. Although not all but most of the complains in the old forum were from people using AMD cards (and updated their driver). Still, as an AMD owner, for me, the newest drivers have somewhat solved it. So you should try updating it, but remember to create a back up/restore point in case of weird things happened.

What's better than a cute loli? More cute lolis.

Gotta love this game.

• these is sooo true... somehow AMD doesnt fit well with AK even with latest driver update. They should do something about this since many are using AMD including me :D

It freezes every time when teleporting to Navea or while partying... while in solo its pretty much lag free...

• these is sooo true... somehow AMD doesnt fit well with AK even with latest driver update. They should do something about this since many are using AMD including me :D

It freezes every time when teleporting to Navea or while partying... while in solo its pretty much lag free...

the problem isn't just with amd tho the sane exact things happen with both cards. Now I'm not denying that some fault goes to amd because it very well does and not just with ak, BUT the game at its core is the root of the issue no matter your hardware

• Hehe i got a way way weaker Nvidia card before with the oldest driver(like from 2014) and the game never froze.Delays...yes.

Now i have a new AMD card supporting stuff i never heard and care about...Aura Kingdom...Freezing(need to restart AK).Stuttering.Delay.

Now i start The Witcher 3 on Max Settings...everything is fine^^

Maybe...Maybe someone from Aeria can message AMD about this problem?Because i know a friend who have the same problem with a AMD card...and he knows someone with NVIDia and everything is fine for him.

• i am using rx560 and the game crashes a million time and needs to restart.

*sad*

this is a good gpu but why does it have to crash the game even with the fact that this game's graphics is low quality compared to dota2 that i can do ultra high settings

*sad*

but let me test when i have a case to fit my gtx 1060

• now that i am doing dungeon. i cant even get past 2nd boss. when the boss spawns, i hit, the game stops. Titan's Root second boss. the game graphics is super low yet it crashes in a good GPU. sad. hahahaha

• now that i am doing dungeon. i cant even get past 2nd boss. when the boss spawns, i hit, the game stops. Titan's Root second boss. the game graphics is super low yet it crashes in a good GPU. sad. hahahaha

like i said the client is very poorly optimized so doesn't rlly matter too much what hardware you have at the min you'll have those freezes