Installation issue

• Hi i'm trying to install Aura Kingdom but everytime I try, it just brings up a screen that says "an unexpected error has occurred, please restart the downloader" in red text. I've tried to relaunch and reinstall the downloader up to 3 times and I've received the same error message. I've looked in to it but nothing seems to reflect the situation i'm having. If anyone has any helpful info or tips I can use to fix this and install the game properly please let me know. Thanks~!

Even the darkest times are spotted with a few bright minds, like gold glittering at the bottom of a river" -Lucius Quinto

• Hello there, lemme show you the step by step process to solve this:

1. Close your downloader and navigate to the downloaded files in C:\Program Files (x86)\AeriaGames\AuraKingdomUS\ for 64-bit PCs or C:\Program Files\AeriaGames\AuraKingdomUS\ for 32-bit PCs (by default)
    2. You should see these files:
      20180103_050039.png

Delete the encircled file (the application / .exe file).
    3. Run your downloader again and wait for it to finish.

After those, it should work fine again. If it still doesn't work, feel free to ask for further help o/

Cheers lad

• Hello there, lemme show you the step by step process to solve this:

1. Close your downloader and navigate to the downloaded files in C:\Program Files (x86)\AeriaGames\AuraKingdomUS\ for 64-bit PCs or C:\Program Files\AeriaGames\AuraKingdomUS\ for 32-bit PCs
    2. You should see these files:
      20180103_050039.png

Delete the encircled file (the application / .exe file).
    3. Run your downloader again and wait for it to finish.

After those, it should work fine again. If it still doesn't work, feel free to ask for further help o/

Cheers lad

I tried this once I saw your post, thank you for the attempt but it's still giving me the same error message. Is there an alternative download I can try? I also noticed upon checking for the file only that one file existed, not the other ones. Not sure what's up with that.

Even the darkest times are spotted with a few bright minds, like gold glittering at the bottom of a river" -Lucius Quinto

• Actually I take that back, turns out it hadn't completely erased the file. I had a duplicate aswell. Thank you so much!

• I have tried 4 times to download Aura Kingdom on our desktop and everytime I keep getting a message that asks if I want to continue downloading it and then it automatically shuts itself down. I have it downloaded on my laptop but can't seem to continue downloading it on my desktop. Please help.:>(:(