Posts by Jet_Lockser

Your'e at this point of telling me I'm making a name for myself and even saying something about my english. Yes completely relevant to this thread.

I feel sorry for you. First time I ever felt PITY on a player below me, especially for a washed up old player with HPD.

LOL as I stated above "Here are the Proc Sources". "Sources" "Sources" "Sources" Just in case you missed it.

I didn't say use it, I didn't say what is better than the other, I didn't say what should be used with each other. If you want to be in detailed with every single proc chances and what damage does go make one yourself. My intetion for that post is to only list the Procs and the terminologies in the battle window, pogchamp.

EST
    21 - Advanced Pet Improving Potion (Non-Tradable) x 10
    22 - Secret Stone Randomizer x 10
    23 - Avaricious Little Nian x 1
    24 - Unique Avaricious Little Nian x 1
    25 - Prism Crystal x 15
    26 - Mount Stat Shuffle Stone (Non-Tradable) x 2
    27 - Superior Accessory Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 2
    28 - Four-star Eidolon Purification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 1
    29 - 4-Star Eidolon Purification Scroll x 1
    30 - Eidolon Ring x 1
    31 - Mount Stat Shuffle Stone (Non-Tradable) x 2
    32 - Superior Weapon Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 2
    33 - Four-star Eidolon Purification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 1
    34 - 4-Star Eidolon Purification Scroll x 1
    35 - Eidolon Ring x 1
    36 - Mount Stat Shuffle Stone (Non-Tradable) x 2
    37 - Superior Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 2
    38 - Four-star Eidolon Purification Scroll (Non-Tradable) x 2
    39 - 4-Star Eidolon Purification Scroll x 2
    40 - Eidolon Ring x 2

sub bard on rav in pve is less than optimal compared to shuriken. If you're gonna run a 24 dmg eido, the only way to make it really worth is to run sub shuriken for the dmg of TF4 procs. If you're set on going sub bard, go a flame eido since literally ALL of your damage is going to be from flame slash. I'd run one of the tornado masteries, otherwise I'd just run dmg ballad, rav advanced masteries kinda suck.

Gonna take this option into consideration since like you said " the only way to make it really worth is to run sub shuriken for the dmg of TF4 procs. " is a fact.

But literally every Ravager now I've seen ever since shuri sub came out went Shuri sub, reason it became too mainstream. So I've decided to go for bard sub PVE when i hit 90. ( Tho Fawkser is still Duelist sub, very good Ravager )

I'm making a PVE Ravager as of right now, and I've always picked Ballad Dmg 4% over this on my PVP 60s Ravager.

So my question is, does this actually boost the Burst Damage of Flame Slash? or does this enhance the DPS of it.

And I'll be picking Dmg 24% Eido over Flame 45% Eido when i hit level 90, so definetely I will still pick Ballad Dmg 4%.

Tho I'm really curious on what does this Mastery does on this skill.

EDIT: I didn't read the previous comments. So it does enhance the DPS/DOT of it. Ugh.Untitled.jpg

Mah bae right here.