Posts by Ichiyo

You can use an Advanced Ability Transfer Scroll (http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/…lity-transfer-scroll-1-20) since you're using 2 of the same exact weapon. You can also use a General Ability Transfer Scroll (http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/…lity-transfer-scroll-1-20).

Here's a general guide:

General Ability Transfer Scrolls (1-20): You can transfer the fort levels of one weapon to ANY type of weapon (max fort level that you can transfer is up to +20). E.g. +10 staff can be transferred over to a sword & shield.
    Advanced Ability Transfer Scrolls (1-20): You can transfer the fort levels of one weapon to another weapon of the SAME EXACT type (max fort level that you can transfer is up to +20). E.g. +20 Warlord Greataxe can only be transferred to another Warlord Greataxe.
    Superior Ability Transfer Scrolls (1-30): You can transfer the fort levels of one weapon to another type of weapon as long as they both belong to the SAME CLASS (max fort level that you can transfer is up to +30). E.g. +30 Warlord Tachi can be transferred to any type of Tachi weapon.

Heyooo, AKUS! rudecat5
    My name is Ichiyo, and I'm here to announce that I'll be joining the Game Sage Team on the Chimera Server as <gs>Ichiyo!

My goal as a Game Sage is to provide all of you with all of the support that I can offer. Whether it be questions you have about the game or if you just need someone to talk to, hit me up!

I've been playing Aura Kingdom since the beginning of the open beta back in early 2014 (oml), and so I've been able to watch this game change and grow over time.

I currently live in Australia, which is like almost the complete opposite time zone of the server, but I'm sure you'll see me lurking around sometime. As of now I've just completed my last year of my studies under the Bachelor of Nursing.

I am almost always available in-game and on Discord, and I'll aim to make sure to answer any questions that I receive as soon as I can.

I'm so excited to meet all of you!Devil_Parrot